MGMA skills development webinars
Nov. 30, 2016
Preparing for the Next Generation of Payer Contracting: Working Within the Value Based World
- Identify barriers and deal breakers for contracting arrangements
- Identify various contracting methodologies payers are employing in today’s transformed health care environment
- Determine critical practice attributes necessary for a successful contracting arrangement
Dec. 7, 2016
Skills Development: Introduction to DataDive
- MGMA data experts will focus on the basic steps to access DataDive
- Review and use of Provider Compensation: Evaluate factors that affect compensation to set realistic goals
- Use of Management and Staff Compensation
- Cost and Revenue data: Learn how to analyze your staffing levels using key performance indicators
Jan. 12, 2017
Quality and Resource Use Reports: Key Considerations in Optimizing MIPS Performance
Register via the MGMA store (complimentary)
- Prepare for the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) by understanding Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRUR). Effectively analyzing this valuable data set will help “connect the dots” to optimize your organization’s Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) strategy.
- Learning objectives: http://www.mgma.com/store/education/online/webinars-on-demand/quality-and-resource-use-reports-on-demand
Feb. 12, 2017
Skills Development: How to Submit DataDive Information and a Review of Excel Tips and Tricks
- Understanding how to use DataDive benchmarking data to help improve your operational efficiency and profits.
- Excel Tips and Tricks" feature of MGMA DataDive.
- MGMA focus specifically on the "Participation Survey”
March 15, 2017
Skills Development: Introduction to Lean Six Sigma for the Medical Practice
- Demonstrate how Lean and Six Sigma manufacturing principles can help you get your start on evaluating and improving business functions and patient care in your practice.