Resources: Supporting integrated care
The Colorado State Innovation Model (SIM) initiative ends in July 2019, but the work to integrate behavioral and physical health continues. This page is a dedicated resource hub for providers, practice managers, behavioral health providers and other members of health care teams, regardless of participation in SIM, who are working towards offering whole-person health care. Please check out the links below to browse a wide range of resources geared specifically towards you, the health care provider.
Organizations that have resources for integrating care
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Colorado Medical Group Management Association
- Colorado Office of Behavioral Health
- Eugene S. Farley, Jr. Health Policy Center
- Integrated Care Resource Center
- Regional Health Connectors
- Resources for Integrated Care
- The University of Colorado Department of Family Medicine - Practice Innovation Program
- More links to be added soon - stay tuned!