Program of All-Inclusive Care For The Elderly (PACE)
Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) is run by Medicare and Colorado Medicaid. The PACE program provides health care and support services to individuals 55 years of age and older. The goal of PACE is to help frail individuals live in their communities by providing services based upon their needs.
- You must be 55 years of age or older;
- You must meet nursing facility level of care (this is determined by a Single Entry Point agency);
- You must live in the service area of the PACE organization; and
- You must be able to live in a community without risking your health or safety.
Benefits and Services
- Adult day health center services
- Assisted living and nursing facility services
- Behavioral and mental health services
- Dental services
- Durable medical equipment and supplies
- Home care services
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital and emergency services
- Meals and nutritional services in the day center
- Medication (prescription and over-the-counter)
- Nursing care
- Optometry (vision) services
- Podiatry (foot) services
- Primary care and specialty provider visits
- Rehabilitation therapies including physical, occupational, and speech
- Respite care and caregiver education
- Transportation to and from the day center and to medical appointments
- Various activities in the day center
What Does It Cost?
You may be able to get PACE program benefits and services at no cost, or you may have to pay a monthly payment.
How To Apply
You must contact the PACE program in your area to apply. Below are the PACE organizations in Colorado and the areas they serve.
|COUNTY||PACE ORGANIZATION||PHONE NUMBER|
|Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson||Innovage Greater Colorado PACE||720-974-2411|
|Pueblo||Innovage Greater Colorado PACE||719-553-0400|
|El Paso||Rocky Mountain PACE||719-314-2327|
|Delta||Senior CommUnity Care/VOANS PACE||970-835-8500|
|Montrose||Senior CommUnity Care/VOANS PACE||970-252-0522|
If you have more questions about this program, please call the PACE Organization in your area listed above or contact the Medicaid Customer Contact Center.