Prescription Drug Discount Resources
The State of Colorado believes it is important to make information available to the public concerning ways to purchase lower-cost prescription drugs. This page provides links to websites that provide information on prescription drugs or offer programs or information on how to obtain prescription drugs for free or reduced prices.
This page provides links to external websites that are not related to, are not the property of, or the responsibility of the State of Colorado. Upon the selection of a link you will leave the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing’s website. The State of Colorado is not responsible for the content of the linked web pages or the dependability, accuracy or information security of these sites. The State of Colorado does not endorse or sponsor the companies, products or services that may be offered at these websites nor should such an endorsement be implied. The links are not listed in any particular order of importance.
Local Pharmacy Programs
Some pharmacies or stores near you may offer their own discount prescription drug programs. While filling a prescription at your local pharmacy, ask if the pharmacy has a discount drug program or if they will match the prices of other discount drug programs. You may be able to save money on your prescriptions through your local pharmacy.
The following businesses have information about their discount prescription drug programs on their websites:
Patient Assistance Programs
Other Discount Prescription Drug Programs
- AARP Prescription Discount Program
- Rx Outreach
- Colorado Drug Card
- National Association of Counties Prescription Drug Discount Card Program
- U. S. Food and Drug Administration
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies - Prescription drug resources
- Drugs.com - Comprehensive source of drug Information
- AARP - Drug & Supplements Informational Articles
- Consumer Reports - Prescription Drugs Informational Articles
- U.S. News and World Report - Pay Less for Prescription Drugs