Prenatal Plus Program
The Prenatal Plus program is a special program for pregnant women on Medicaid that provides case management, nutrition counseling, and psychosocial services to pregnant women who are at risk for negative maternal and infant health outcomes due to lifestyle, behavioral, and non-medical parts of a woman's life that could affect her pregnancy. Please consider referring high risk, pregnant Medicaid clients to your local Prenatal Plus providers or starting your own Prenatal Plus program. For more information on the program or becoming an eligible provider, please contact us at 303-866-3154.
- Prenatal Plus Eligibility Screening Form
- Initial Assessment Form-English
- Initial Assessment Form-Spanish
- Prenatal Plus Psychosocial Form
- Prenatal Billing Packages
- Prenatal Plus Providers by County
- Institute of Medicine Prenatal Weight Gain Guidelines
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Combined
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Underweight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Normal Weight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Overweight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Obese
- Provider Participation Termination Instructions
Information for members can be found on the Quit Smoking page.
For more information about maternal wellness, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's Maternal Wellness website.