Medical Eligibility Quality Improvement Plan
The Department’s focus on county oversight and accountability has required restructuring within the Department and repurposing of resources. MEQIP will be repurposed to support the Department’s goals and effective December 27, 2019, the reporting requirements through MEQIP have been discontinued.
While the MEQIP reporting requirement has been discontinued, eligibility sites should continue as a best practice to monitor case accuracy including timely and accurate disenrollment as described in Agency Letter 18 – 002.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
MEQIP Quarterly Report
Due Date (Please note: If the due date falls on a non-working day, then submit the report the first working day after the due date.)
|MEQIP Quarter 1 report||July, August, & September||November 1st|
|MEQIP Quarter 2 Report||October, November, & December||February 1st|
|Revised Annual Plan||July 1st - June 30th||March 31st|
|MEQIP Quarter 3 report||January, February, & March||May 1st|
|MEQIP Quarter 4 report||April, May, & June||August 1st|
The plan includes key performance areas for eligibility sites to monitor and a description of evaluation tools in order to update and educate sites statewide.
Below are tools and resources that support eligibility sites' quality improvement efforts.
- Annual Plan Template
- Case Time Sheet
- Cognos Pending Reports Reference Guide
- Case Review Tool
- Medical Eligibility Quality Improvement Plan Manual (MEQIP)
- MEQIP Fact Sheet (tbd)
- MEQIP Policy and Procedures
- PDSA Template
- Quality Improvement Plan Worksheet
- Quarterly Report
- MEQIP FAQs
Performance Standards Forum Materials
MEQIP Annual Reports
- MEQIP Annual Report Maps FY 15-16
- MEQIP Annual Report Statistics FY 15-16
- MEQIP Annual Report Maps FY 14-15
- MEQIP Annual Report Statistics FY 14-15
- MEQIP Annual Report Maps FY 13-14
- MEQIP Annual Report Statistics FY 13-14
- MEQIP Annual Report Maps FY 11-12
- MEQIP Annual Report Statistics FY 11-12
Please email MEQIP@hcpf.state.co.us