Manage Your PEAK Account
If you're enrolled in Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) you can manage your account and update your information through Colorado PEAK and the PEAKHealth mobile app.
- Contact information like your address, phone number or email
- Change in income
- Marital status
- Disability status
- Add or remove a person from your household
- Add a baby
- Add a medical assistance program
- Add other public programs like food or cash assistance
You can also:
- Check your current benefit information
- View the status of your submitted application for Health First Colorado, Food and/or Cash Assistance
- View your application online
- Sign up for text and/or email messages to find out when there is a new letter about your application or benefits in the PEAK Mail Center
- Submit questions online about your Medical Assistance application or benefits
- View renewal date(s) for benefits
- Reset your password
- Link directly to the EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) card website and view EBT card balances
Visit Colorado.gov/PEAK to get started!
To learn more about what you can do with the PEAKHealth mobile app, visit Colorado.gov/HCPF/PEAKHealth.
To access your account and pull up your current information, you'll need your Social Security Number or State ID, and your date of birth, Case Number and an email address. Your State ID and Case Number are available on any letters or notices you have received from the State of Colorado about your Health First Colorado or CHP+ case.