Manage Your PEAK Account
If you're enrolled in Medicaid or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) you can manage your account and update your information through Colorado PEAK.
- Contact information like your address, phone number or email
- Change in income
- Marital status
- Disability status
- Add or remove a person from your household
- Add a baby
- Add a medical assistance program
- Add other public programs like food or cash assistance
You can also:
- Check your current benefit information
- View the status of your submitted application for Medicaid, Food and/or Cash Assistance
- View your application online
- Sign up for text and/or email messages about your benefits
- Submit questions online about your Medical Assistance application or benefits
- View renewal date for benefits
- Reset your passwords
- Link directly to the EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) card website and view EBT card balances
Visit Colorado.gov/PEAK, then "Create Account" to get started!
You'll need your State ID, Case number and an email address to access your account and pull up your current information.