Lean and PuMP Resources
What is Lean?
In a Medicaid eligibility context, Lean identifies steps in the eligibility process that may lead to error, ways to reduce duplication, or ways to improve processing times. Additional Lean and PuMP information below!
What is PuMP?
PuMP is a practical and engaging performance measurement approach to develop KPIs that are meaningful and measure what matters.
- PuMP 8-step Process
- PuMP is deliberate and iterative steps to create meaningful measures
- PuMP Framework helps organizations:
- With understanding organizational strategy
- Building common understanding of what the goals are
- Developing measures important to attaining goals
- Provides best practices in reporting out measures and what to do with them
For further information and additional PuMP resources, please see these additional site(s):