Hospital Provider Fee
The Colorado Health Care Affordability Act (House Bill 09-1293), Section 25.5-4-402.3, Colorado Revised Statute, authorizes the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing to assess a hospital provider fee to generate additional federal Medicaid matching funds to expand health care access, improve the quality of care for clients serviced by public health insurance programs, increase funding for hospital care for Medicaid and uninsured clients, and to reduce cost-shifting to private payers.
- Hospital Provider Fee Oversight and Advisory Board
- Fact Page
- 2014-15 Hospital Provider Fee Webinar Presentation
- 2014-15 Hospital Provider Fee Overview
- 2013 DSH Audit Training Webinar
- 2013 DSH Audit Training Presentation