Home Care Information Exchange Meeting
We host quarterly meetings in partnership with the Department Public Health and Environment to discuss regulatory compliance issues with providers. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held on the CDPHE main campus, 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Glendale, Colorado, 80246. Please check in at the front desk before proceeding to the conference room.
To attend by phone:
Conference Number: 1-712-770-8066
Participant Code: 666158
To mute your line press 4*
Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. room C1E
Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. room C1E
To receive meeting reminders/minutes email: Alexandra.Koloskus@state.co.us she will add you to a mailbox group.
Handouts and Other Reference Materials
- Face-to-Face Resources
- CMS Home Health Agency Center
- Comparison of skilled tasks and non-skilled tasks
- Information from Colorado Board of Nursing
- Handouts pertaining to those agencies enrolled with Medicaid as an outpatient therapy provider
- Medicaid Program; Face-to-Face Requirements for Home Health Services; Policy Changes and Clarifications Related to Home Health