HEDIS* (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) is a set of standardized performance measures designed to ensure that purchasers and consumers have the information they need to reliably compare the performance of managed health care plans. The performance measures in HEDIS are related to many significant public health issues such as cancer, heart disease, smoking, asthma and diabetes. HEDIS also includes a standardized survey of consumers' experiences that evaluates plan performance in areas such as customer service, access to care and claims possessing.
*HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Aggregate Report for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program)
- Aggregate Report for Child Health Plan Plus
- Aggregate Physical Health PMV Report
- HEDIS Aggregate Report Executive Summary for Child Health Plan Plus
- HEDIS Statewide Aggregate Report Executive Summary
- Child Health Plan Plus Aggregate Report
- Medicaid Aggregate Report
- Physical Health Performance Measure Validation Aggregate Report