Executive Order D 2011-005 (EO5)
In 2011, Governor Hickenlooper signed Executive Order D 2011-005 (EO5), which establishes a policy to enhance the relationship between state and local government. In 2012, the state legislature codified this requirement in 24-4-103 CRS.
Documents on this page are provided in compliance with EO5 to provide local governments access to proposed language for potential upcoming rules affecting Colorado Medicaid, Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+), and the Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP). The documents will be posted on this page for the length of time prescribed by the process; local governments will be notified and comments will be received back to the The Department.
EO5 Rule Links
- MSB 14-10-15-A, Revision to the Medical Assistance Health Programs Benefits Management Rule Concerning Outpatient Substance Use Services, Section 8.746
- MSB 15-07-08-A, Revision to the Medical Assistance General Eligibility Rules at Sections 8.100.1 and 8.100.3
- MSB 15-07-08-B, Revision to the MAGI Medical Assistance Eligibility Rules Concerning Rule Concerning at Section 8.100.1 and 8.100.4
- MSB 14-11-19-A, Adult Dental Services
- MSB 14-09-09-A, Colorado Choice Transitions, a Money Follows the Person Demonstration
- MSB 14-05-08-A, Revision to the Medical Assistance Rule Concerning Early and Periodic, Screening Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) Personal Care Service , 8.280
- MSB 14-07-03-A, Revision to the Medical Assistance Provider Relations and Dental Program Division Rule Concerning Child Dental Services, 8.202
For information concerning this process, the Department's rule making process, and/or the Medical Services Board, please contact:
Judi Carey, Medical Services Board Coordinator
Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
1570 Grant Street
Denver, CO 80203