Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) Member Letters
Informational Notice sent in late November 2017
This letter told members:
- CHP+ may end January 31, 2018 if Congress does not act,
- they can continue to use their CHP+ benefits, and
- they will receive a CHP+ coverage termination notice at the end of December 2017, if Congress does not act.
Eligibility Termination Notice indicating CHP+ Coverage Termination
This letter will be sent if the CHP+ program is ending. As of December 28, 2017, CHP+ will end February 28, 2018, if Congress does not renew federal funding for the program.
- is the official notification to CHP+ members that their coverage will end if Congress does not act by that time, and
- tells members if they qualify for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) or financial assistance to help purchase private health insurance through Connect for Health Colorado.
Termination Notice in English--Coming Soon!
Termination Notice in Spanish--Coming Soon!
A special cover letter will accompany the Termination Notice to help members understand the information--Coming Soon!