Behavioral Health Advisory Committee
The Department developed a stakeholder Advisory Committee for the purpose of exchanging information and identifying, evaluating and communicating issues related to the Colorado Medicaid Community Behavioral Health Services Program (Behavioral Health Program).
Committee appointees represent the following stakeholders:
- Behavioral Health Organizations (BHOs)
- Behavioral Health Program service providers
- Developmental disabilities community
- Adults who receive services through the Behavioral Health Program
- Parents of children/youth who receive services through the Behavioral Health Program
- Parents of adults who receive services through the Behavioral Health Program
- Colorado State Agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The Department has temporarily suspended these meetings until further notice. The Department is currently in the process of reorganizing this committee. If you have any questions, please contact Nikki Lemmon at 303-866-4711.