The Accountable Care Collaborative
Check out our Accountable Care Collaborative 2015 Annual Report!
The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) is Health First Colorado's primary health care program. The ACC is designed to:
- Provide a focal point of care for Health First Colorado members.
- Improve member health outcomes.
- Improve member and provider experience of health care.
- Support providers with high levels of data and analytics.
- Reduce health care costs and duplication of services.
Health First Colorado members in the ACC receive the regular Health First Colorado benefit package and belong to a Regional Care Collaborative Organization (RCCO). ACC members also choose a Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP).
The ACC is a central part of Medicaid reform that changes the incentives and health care delivery processes for providers. Our goal is to move from a system that rewards high volumes of services to one that rewards high quality services and better health outcomes for our members.
Important information about the ACC is available below:
- Enrollment in the ACC
- Overview of the ACC Program
- Information about our seven Regional Care Collaborative Organizations (RCCOs)
- Primary Care Medical Providers (PCMPs), who are affiliated with a RCCO, and act as medical homes for Health First Colorado members
- The Statewide Data & Analytics Contractor (SDAC) is a key component of the ACC program
- Map of Colorado's FQHCs, BHOs, and RCCOs
- ACC Payment Reform Initiative (HB12-1281)
- For exciting news about quality and health outcomes projects, check out:
- SDAC and RCCO RFP documents