Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC)
Check out our Accountable Care Collaborative 2015 Annual Report!
The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) is Colorado Medicaid's primary health care program. It is designed to improve your health and help you get the services you need to stay healthy. As an ACC member, you get the regular Medicaid benefit package and choose a primary care medical provider.
Primary Care Medical Providers (PCMPs) are doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Your PCMP is your "medical home."
A medical home is where you get:
- Most of your medical services.
- Preventive services like immunizations and health screenings.
- Help finding a specialist, if you need one.
- Education about health conditions you may have.
- Information about how you and your family can improve your health.
As an ACC member, you also belong to a Regional Care Collaborative Organization (RCCO). The RCCO makes sure everyone involved in your care is working as a team. You are an important member of this team!
Your RCCO can:
- Connect you to Medicaid providers and specialists.
- Help your health care providers communicate with each other, so your care is coordinated.
- Help you get the right care after you come home from the hospital or a nursing facility.
- Help with changes like moving from children's health services to adult health services.
- Help you find community and social services in your area.
You can get involved!
Learn how you can help improve the ACC program.
Each RCCO has an advisory committee to help improve member services. For more information about your RCCO advisory committee, please click on your RCCO below.
- RCCO 1: Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- RCCO 2: Colorado Access
- RCCO 3: Colorado Access
- RCCO 4: Integrated Community Health Partners
- RCCO 5: Colorado Access
- RCCO 6: Colorado Community Health Alliance
- RCCO 7: Community Care
Need more information?
- Apply for Medicaid
- Check the status of your application
- Learn more about benefits
- Get healthy living tips
- See a list of Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact HealthColorado*
- to select the ACC as your health program
- to see if a provider participates in the ACC
- to select or change your PCMP
- to select another health plan
*HealthColorado cannot tell you about Medicaid benefits or whether you qualify for Medicaid.