Please check this page frequently for updates on COVID-19. We have organized the information by audience below to help you find what you need quickly. These pages are updated to reflect changes and new information.
Message for our members about eligibility during the COVID-19 public health emergency
At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal government declared a public health emergency (PHE). No one knows yet when the PHE will end. To learn more about what will happen at the end of the PHE and what we are doing to prepare, see our Public Health Emergency Planning page.
OnwardCO - One-stop resource for the people of Colorado impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 pandemic
How You Can Help
This is a time when we all need to do our part to protect our fellow Coloradans. Thank you to all who are stepping up already. Some ways that you can help:
- The Department is preparing for additional members to enroll - of all ages - due to the downturn caused by the pandemic. We launched a campaign--Here for YOU, Colorado! to help get the word out to individuals and families who may be eligible but not enrolled in coverage. Please help us spread the word!
- Resources for partners to help us get the word out via their networks are available at co.gov/hcpf/HereForYou
- Post your photos of practicing social distancing or helping your neighbors with the hashtag #DoingMyPartCO to participate in our social media challenge.
- Donate to COVID-19 Relief Fund or sign up to volunteer at HelpColoradoNow.org
- Donate blood; visit vitalant.org to find a location to donate near you.
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the state or your local public health department.