Your workforce center can help you identify, attract and select the best-qualified candidates for your current workforce needs. Check out our services then contact a workforce center!
- Post a Job: Post your open positions through our statewide database at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Customized Hiring Events: Meet qualified candidates at an event tailored to your company’s needs.
- Job Fairs: Join other employers at a larger recruiting event.
- Applicant Screening: Assistance with the process of resume review and candidate assessment.
- Assessments: Measure skills, interests and/or job fit for candidates from over 1200 individual assessments.
- Virtual Job Fairs: Join other employers at a unique online recruiting event. Meet job seekers in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing, webcast and a variety of other tools.
- Event & Meeting Room Space: Meeting and training rooms available to businesses for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to: meetings, trainings, orientations and interviewing.
View Colorado Workforce Centers in a full screen map