Hours of Operation
|Main Residence:||Carriage House:|
|Tues - Thurs, 10:30 am - 7:30 pm||Tues - Sat, 8:00 am - 11:00 pm|
Residence Event Guidelines:
Please see “Event FAQ” tab on the left side of this page for additional information
- The Residence is closed to events Sunday, Monday, State and Federal Holidays, and Holiday weekends.
- The Residence does not host weddings, wedding receptions, or commitment ceremonies.
- Fundraisers are not allowed on the premises; however, you may sell attendance tickets in advance of your event.
- Please note, no exchange of cash, checks, or credit cards are allowed on premises for purposes of ticketing or fundraising.
- The Residence Usage Fee entitles you to up to 4 hours of event time; however, once event start and end times are confirmed, you must adhere to that schedule.
- Additional set-up and event time may be purchased.
- Set-up and clean-up is handled by our Residence staff and will not take up your event time.
- The Usage Fee payment is due 30 days prior to your event
- All catering is prepared in-house or through our pre-approved caterers.
- Menu selections are due 3 weeks prior to your event, and the final guest count is due 1 week prior to your event.
- Alcohol service is allowed and alcohol must be provided by the hosting organization.
- As a courtesy the Residence will place orders for you through our vendor, but you will be billed directly by the vendor.
- Use of the Residence draft beer system is allowed with the following restrictions.
- Beer must be provided by a member brewer of the Colorado Brewers Guild.
- Kegs must be delivered, tapped, and removed by the brewer or someone knowledgeable about draft systems.
- After keg removal the beer lines must be flushed and the Residences kegs reinstalled
- Red wine and red drink mixers are not permitted in the Main Residence but are allowed in the Carriage House.
- Cash Bars are not allowed.
- The day of your event a representative of your group must arrive no later than ½ hour prior to the event start time. No more than 5 event representatives may arrive up to 1 hour prior to the event start time.
- All decorations must be approved by the Residence Director.
- All vendors (performers, photographers etc…) must be approved by the Residence Director. Any vendors who may require access to the premises outside of the scheduled event hours are subject to a security background check.
- Media & Press are allowed at events but advance notice must be given to the Residence Director's Office.
- Fees and charges will be assessed for late departures and damages.
- Request to waive any of these guidelines must be approved by the Residence Director.
Receptions 200 Guests
Garden Parties 350 Guests
Indoor Receptions 125 Guests
Seated Meals 110 Guests
Theater Seating 100 Guests
School Room Seating 48 Guests
Conference Table Seating 40 Guests
*Please note, projection presentations will reduce the Carriage House capacities.
Event Pricing - subject to change
Follow the link below only when ready to commit to an event. Thank you.
Click here to schedule an event.
Cancellations and Refunds
- To cancel an event you must provide written notification.
- The Usage Fee is due 30 days prior to your event and is non-refundable. If you cancel your event after the Usage Fee is paid you have one year to apply the full amount, minus any expenses incurred by the Residence prior to receipt of your written cancellation, to another event.
- Although highly unlikely, should the Governor's Office require urgent/emergency use of the Residence we reserve the right to cancel any event. In that case you will receive a full refund of your Usage Fee.