Fire Prevention & Service Fees
Fire Inspector - Brian Zoril
Please call Foothills Fire Chief Brian Zoril at (303) 526-0707, or email him at email@example.com for more information about Fire Prevention, Inspections and/or Permitting.
Fire Marshal - Frank Dearborn, Evergreen Fire/Rescue
Foothills Fire & Rescue has contracted with Evergreen Fire/Rescue to provide Fire Marshal services to the district. Please call Frank Dearborn at (303) 674-3145, option 4 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for fire code requirements.
- Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) Policy Resolution & Fee Schedule
- Pre-Planned Events Billing Resolution
- Pre-Planned Events Fee Schedule
- 2012 International Fire Code (IFC)
- 2012 IFC Board Resolution
- Jefferson County Driveway & Private Road Standards
- Recreation Fire Information
- Recreation Fire Specifications
Division of Fire Safety Advisory Bulletins
- 9/25/2010 - Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
The Insurance Services Office (ISO) rating is applied to many fire departments approximately every 10 years. The purpose of the rating is to aid in setting fire insurance rates. ISO reviews equipment, personnel, training, water supplies and other items of public fire protection that have a significant effect on minimizing fire damage. In general, as fire departments improve, their ISO ratings decrease. Foothills Fire & Rescue's ISO rating is 3 out of 10.
Specific questions regarding the rating can be directed to your insurance agent, broker, or the State Board of Insurance.
- FFPD Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- NFPA Fire Safety Survey
- Home Inspection Checklist
- Escape Plan Form
- U.S. Fire Administration
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Fire Protection Association
- Jefferson County Sheriff
- Guardian Insurance (Fire Safety Article & Resources)