Fire Prevention & Service Fees
Fire Inspector -
Fire Marshal - Frank Dearborn, Evergreen Fire/Rescue
Foothills Fire & Rescue has contracted with Evergreen Fire/Rescue to provide fire marshal and fire inspection services to the district. Please call Frank Dearborn at (303) 674-3145, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on fire code requirements, fire prevention, fire inspections and/or permitting.
- Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) Policy Resolution & Fee Schedule
- Pre-Planned Events Billing Resolution
- Pre-Planned Events Fee Schedule
- 2012 International Fire Code (IFC)
- 2012 IFC Board Resolution
- Jefferson County Driveway & Private Road Standards
- Recreation Fire Information
Division of Fire Safety Advisory Bulletins
- 9/25/2010 - Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
The Insurance Services Office (ISO) evaluates fire departments nation wide approximately every 10 years. The fire department's ISO rating is used as one factor in determining fire insurance rates. ISO reviews equipment, personnel, training, water supplies and other items of public fire protection that have a significant effect on minimizing fire damage. In general, as fire departments improve, their ISO ratings decrease. The worst possible rating is 10, the best is 1. Foothills Fire & Rescue is an ISO class 3. For detailed information, please review our ISO documentation below.
Specific questions regarding the rating can be directed to your insurance agent, broker, or the State Board of Insurance.
- FFPD Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- NFPA Fire Safety Survey
- Home Inspection Checklist
- Escape Plan Form
- U.S. Fire Administration
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Fire Protection Association
- Jefferson County Sheriff