City of Florence, 600 W. 3rd, Florence, CO, 81226 (Located just West of Downtown Florence on State Highway 115).
Phone: 719-784-4848. Fax: 719-784-0228.
- The City of Florence requests you to please remove all blighted or withering flowers from Union Highland Cemetery by June 21, 2019. All blighted or withering flowers not removed by this date will be removed by City staff. Artificial flowers may remain in vases that are on the stones. You cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Martin Marietta will be cold planing and overlaying the 100 block of E 5th St, 100 block of W 4th St, 200 block of N Petroleum and 300 block through the 500 block of N Maple starting on the 19th of August. Residents in the areas are asked to find alternative places to park while this work commences.
- PUBLIC NOTICES: The City of Florence has requested the City Council grant a Special Events Liquor License for Pioneer Park (for the Fourth of July Festival). The public notice is available here.
- The City of Florence is pleased to announce that we are now able to take payments online for water and trash service (please have your account number ready), invoices, court payments, permits, licensing and cemetery. Please go to https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/florencecolorado/online-bill-payment for more information.
- Please be advised that the cleanliness and weed maintenance of the alleyway is the responsibility of the homeowner. Please keep these alleyways clean and clear of weeds, trash, and debris.
- Exciting news! Downtown Florence recently added to the National Historic Registry. You can find the map of the encompassed historic district here, and a great article on our success published by the Pueblo Chieftain.