Contact Information: City of Florence, 600 W. 3rd, Florence, CO, 81226 (Located just West of Downtown Florence on State Highway 115). Phone: 719-784-4848. Fax: 719-784-0228.
- The City of Florence will be spraying for mosquitos from April - September 2018. Follow this link for the full announcement.
- We will be having fireworks for Pioneer Days! Saturday, September 15. Please read the municipal ordinance regarding fireworks before you decide to celebrate with us, especially Section C on page 2.
- The City of Florence is pleased to announce that we are now able to take payments online for water and trash service (please have your account number ready), invoices, permits, licensing and cemetery. Please go to https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/florencecolorado/online-bill-payment for more information.
- Please be advised that the cleanliness and weed maintenance of the alleyway is the responsibility of the homeowner. Please keep these alleyways clean and clear of weeds, trash, and debris.
- Exciting news! Downtown Florence recently added to the National Historic Registry. You can find the map of the encompassed historic district here, and a great article on our success published by the Pueblo Chieftain.