Located on the south side of U.S. Highway 36 as you enter Estes Park, Stanley Park is a 54-acre recreation facility full of fun activities for families, kids and even the dog.
The park includes:
- playground equipment for sliding, climbing and playing
- ballfields, including two baseball/softball fields and a soccer field
- tennis courts
- pickleball courts
- skate park
- bike park
- basketball court
- interpretive signs along a paved walking trail
- open space for throwing a Frisbee, flying a kite or enjoying the views of Lumpy Ridge to the north, or yoga in the park
- picnic tables with gas grills
- dog park
One of the newest features at Stanley Park is the bike park. The project, four years in the making, includes two pump tracks, a mountain bike skills course and a perimeter track around Stanley Park—and views of Longs Peak! There is something for every age and every skill level—from beginner to advanced.