Shelters and Reservations
Stanley Park Bluebird and Large Shelters
- All reservations for both shelters are charged per hour.
- Reservations may be made over the phone, in person or online.
- Permits will be assigned to each reservation and should be on hand the day of your reservation.
- Shelter reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and are available to rent from May through October.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- A reservation is NOT complete until the Estes Valley Recreation and Park District receives full payment by cash, check, or credit card, and is confirmed by District staff.
- Reservations are not held without payment.
- A permit will be printed for you or emailed to you depending on how you reserve the shelters.
- Call, email or check online to inquire about shelter availability
The small shelter can be reserved for $20 per hour and accommodates 40-50 people.
The small shelter has six picnic tables, seats 36 people, has electricity and attached restrooms.
The large shelter rents for $25 per hour and accommodates up to 150 people.
The large shelter has 18 picnic tables and seats 108 people. It does not have electricty. Restrooms are nearby.
Wapiti Meadows (not currently reservable)
A day-use fee applies to this area. Located near the Lake Estes Marina, at the base of the Lake Estes Dam, the Wapiti Meadows picnic area is great for fishing and accessing the Lake Estes Trail. The picnic area has four covered picnic tables, public restrooms, and easy access to the Lake Estes Trail.
Cherokee Draw (not currently reservable)
A day-use fee applies to this area. Near the south shore of Lake Estes, the Cherokee Draw picnic area has one large shelter with four picnic tables and nine small covered picnic tables with grills. This area has public restrooms and offers easy access to Lake Estes and the Lake Estes Trail for fishing, biking, walking, or just sitting by the shore and relaxing.
Vist our reservations page for further information and to reserve your space.