Season Pass Information
The best value at Estes Park Golf Courses is buying a season pass. We have several options available, and we are sure that one of them will fit into your schedule. We have no trail fees; what you see is what you pay!
|Season Pass Type||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Both Courses (Unlimited any day, any time)||$740||$945|
|Both Course Weekday Only||$590||$755|
|Junior Golf (Under 17 years old)||$150||$190|
|18-Hole P.M. Punch Card (20 Punches)||$360||$470|
|9-Hole Course Only||$285||$356|
|9-Hole P.M. Punch Card (24 Punches)||$156||$204|
|Golf Estes Play Pack||$380||$455|
RANGE PASSES: Season Pass (unlimited use thru 12/31/17) $320 or 20-token key for $60 saves you $1 per token ($5 key deposit)
GOLF ESTES PLAY PACK: Six rounds of golf at the 18-Hole course with cart, six rounds at the 9-hole course with cart, tokens included and additional discounts on green fees. TRANSFERABLE
PRE-SEASON PROMOTION: MUST PURCHASE PASS BY APRIL 15, 2017 TO QUALIFY
- AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN $450 DRAWING - 10 Winners (1st Prize: $100 gift certificate)
- Purchaser receives 10% value added to be used for range balls or cart rides. You will receive a punch card reflecting appropriate value. (For example, the $740 pass will have $74 in punches to use.)
- Refer a new pass holder (did not have a pass in 2016) and receive an additional 50% bonus based on the pass they purchase.
P.M. PUNCH CARD RULES (NON-TRANSFERABLE and EXPIRES 12/31/17)
- You save $1/nine holes when using two punches for a.m. play during peak months
- Designed to give value when used in the p.m. tee-time period
- ONE PUNCH - Play can begin at 12 noon
- TWO PUNCHES - Any play in the a.m. tee-time period
- GOOD FOR GREEN FEES ONLY!
|Cost per Punch|
We will begin two new incentive programs.
First, for those who purchase the full pass for both courses including weekends, you will now be given three “punches” for $20 off green fees to use for whomever you choose. This incentive is designed to give our pass holders a chance to bring guests to either course for a reduced rate. This is in addition to the usual preseason bonus for purchasing your pass by April 15 2017.
The second incentive is a new referral program. Any pass holder from 2016, that refers a new passholder (i.e., did not have a pass in 2016) will receive an additional 50% bonus to their preseason bonus (10% value of the pass) based on the referral. So if you refer two people who get full passes, that is the equivalent of 18 $4 PUNCHES in addition to your preseason bonus! Yes, you may refer spouses who did not have a pass in 2016. Both offers are limited to the preseason time frame. Referrals and full pass bonuses must be completed by 4/15/17.