- Pre-registration is necessary for most programs and classes.
- All fees are payable at the time of registration. See the class information in this booklet or visit evrpd.com for information about registration deadlines.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class instructors and coordinators may cancel the class prior to the start of the class if minimum registrations are not met.
- Proof of residency must be established on your customer account to qualify for resident pricing prior to registering for a class or program. Proof of residency includes one of the following: current lease agreement or trash/sewer bill.
If a class or program is full, we may be able to put you on a waiting list. Our staff will contact you only if space becomes available. Please note that not all activities have waiting lists.
Methods of Payment
EVRPD accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks and cash. Please make checks payable to EVRPD. Please note there is a $15 fee on all returned checks.
EVRPD sells gift certificates, which can be used for purchasing supplies or paying for programs at any of our facilities. Golf course specific gift certificates are also available. Certificates can be purchased at either golf course or at the Estes Valley Community Center front desk.
Visit evrpd.com and click “Register Now.” Online registration is the best way to quickly register for a program.
Call 970-586-8191 to register for any EVRPD activity, class, program or event.
Walk-in registration can be done at the main desk of the Estes Valley Community Center located at 660 Community Drive.
Full refunds will be given when EVRPD cancels classes or programs. All approved refunds will be refunded to your credit card/debit card, applied on your account or in the form of a check. Requests for refunds will take up to two weeks and are subject to managerial approval. Punch passes for the recreation center are non-refundable.
Only prorated refunds will be allowed after the program begins (one completed game, class or first day), unless the circumstances are stated in writing and warrant consideration. Refund requests are subject to a $5 processing fee unless the program or class is canceled by the district.
Weather Cancellation Policy
All weather-related cancellations will be made with as much notice as possible. We will post cancellations to our Facebook page (facebook.com/evrpd), website (evrpd.com) or you can call 970-586-8191.