Rates and Reservations for Estes Park Campgrounds
NOTE: These are very popular campgrounds. Reservations are highly recommended.
Reservations can be made online at http://www.reserveamerica.com/ or by calling the Reserve America Call Center at (800) 964-7806.
Overflow Tent Site $ 40.00 per night
Tent Only Site $ 45.00 per night
Standard Tent/RV Site $ 45.00 per night
Water & Electric Site $ 55.00 per night
Back-In Full Hookup Site $ 60.00 per night
Pull-Through Full Hookup Site $ 65.00 per night
Double Tent Site $ 70.00 per night
Double Water & Electric Site $ 80.00 per night
What are the guidelines?
- No minimum stays on Mondays – Thursdays unless a holiday is involved.
- Two-night minimum stay is required on all weekends. For example, if you want to camp over a weekend, you must book Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday.
- Three-night minimum stay is required on the holidays of Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day in the 2020 season.
- Groups are limited to five sites and a maximum of 30 people. Please contact the Campground Manager when making a group reservation.
- Reservations not checked-in by midnight on the day following your arrival date will be released without a refund.
- Please read frequently asked questions and campground policies before you make your reservation to be sure that you understand all of the site amenities and limitations.
When can I make a reservation?
Reservations are accepted up to one day prior to arrival before midnight. The farthest out you can make a reservation is 180 days prior to your arrival date. Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day at www.reserveamerica.com The reservation center is open for calls at (800)964-7806 seven days a week during the recreation season from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST on weekdays, and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. MST on weekends. During the off-season, October through March, the reservation center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. MST and is closed on weekends.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- When you make your reservation, payment in full is required. VISA and Master Card are accepted. If paying in person for a walk-in site, we accept VISA, Master Card, or cash (sorry, no personal checks).
How do the reservation fees work?
The Reserve America reservation processing fee is $8.75 per site, per camping trip. It is a non-refundable fee and will be added to the price of your campsite charge.
What if I need to change or cancel my reservation?
- Reservations that are changed or cancelled more than one day prior to the arrival date, will receive a refund of the camping fee minus a $6.35 processing fee. The original reservation fee of $8.75 is non-refundable. Changes can be made by calling the Reserve America Call Center at (800) 964-7806.
- Cancellations made on the arrival date will forfeit the $8.75 reservation fee, the $6.35 processing fee and one night's camping fee.
- Refunds are not issued for no-shows or early departures.
- If you do not show up by midnight on the day following your reservation arrival date and do not notify the Reservation Call Center, your site will be released and no refund will be issued.