EVRPD Launches Sales of Community Center Memberships
Estes Valley Recreation and Park District (EVRPD), provider of numerous recreational and community activities in Estes Valley, announced today that memberships for the Estes Valley Community Center (EVCC) will be available for purchase starting November 27, 2017.
To mark this momentous milestone in the progression of opening the 70,000-square foot, multigenerational facility, the first 100 memberships sold for the first year of operation will be discounted 20 percent.
“The construction of the community center is on target for a February 2018 opening,” said Teresa Jackson, Manager of Community Center Operations. “To share our excitement for the opening of this facility, this one-time only opportunity will establish these first 100 memberships as part of the EVCC Trailblazer Club.”
In addition to the 20 percent discount off the first year of membership, members of the Trailblazer Club will receive:
- A free resident ID card
- Special benefits as they become available during the first year, such as discounted parking rates for special events
- Updates and sneak peeks about the progress of the construction of the community center
- Free days prior to March 1, 2018
- Welcome gift for joining the Trailblazer Club
Trailblazer Club memberships are only available for the first 100 memberships sold between Monday, November 27 and Friday, December 29, 2017.
Memberships can be purchased at the EVRPD Recreation Office located at 380 Community Drive in Stanley Park between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Membership purchase options include a monthly payment plan or a one-time annual rate, an option that saves the $3.00 monthly processing fee.
The Estes Valley Community Center, scheduled to open in February 2018, will include a wide variety of features, programs and services for all ages of the community. Particular features include:
- A new natatorium with a lazy river, zero-depth entry pool, water play features and indoor slide
- A two lane, indoor running/walking track with a soft, synthetic surface available for free use
- Golf simulator featuring well-known courses, such as Pebble Beach and St. Andrews
- AquaClimb Kurve, a deep-water, solo climbing experience for all ages
- Cubz Den, a children’s play area with Rocky Mountain themed wildlife, a mural depicting Estes Park on the wall, and a cabin where kids can play
- A 2,831-square-foot community room with commercial kitchen
For more information about the new community center or questions about membership, visit evrpd.com or call Teresa Jackson at 970-586-7556.