Lake Estes Marina
LAKE ESTES MARINA, STORE and PAVILION
The marina is operating on fall hours through the end of October.
Access to the Lake Estes Trail makes the marina a perfect starting point for your bike, skate or walk around Lake Estes.
- The Lake Estes Marina offers boat rentals from one-passenger kayaks to 10-passenger pontoon boats. There is also a boat launching area.
- The marina is generally open from May through early October.
- The marina store opens in March. Depending on the weather and when the docks are installed, boat rentals usually start the first week of May.
- Operating hours are shortened in the spring and late summer.
- Bike rentals include a surrey-type pedal cart and cruiser bikes.
The Lake Estes Marina Store is open for the 2018 through the end of October. The marina store sells fishing licenses, fishing supplies, snacks, beverages and sun products to make your day on or around the lake more enjoyable. There is a small beach area for sand play, volleyball, horseshoes and picnic facilities, which makes the marina a great experience for the entire family.
Physical Address: 1770 Big Thompson Avenue
Mailing Address: PO Box 1379 Estes Park, CO 80517
Fax: (970) 586-3129
Phone: (970) 586-2011
The marina pavilion is an open-air pavilion adjacent to the marina by the shores of Lake Estes. It boasts a spectacular view of Longs Peak and is an ideal venue for groups up to 120 people. The pavilion is available to rent between March and October. It can be rented for a half-day or a full-day. Tables, chairs, gas grills and electricity are available to use in the pavilion for a fee.
For pavilion inquiries:
Phone: (970) 586-8191 x 2
Fax: (970) 586-8193