Estes Park 18-Hole Golf Course
Head Golf Professional - Mark Miller- Mark@golfestes.com - 970-586-8146 Ext. 5
Assistant Golf Professional - Austin Logan- Austin@golfestes.com - 970-586-8146 Ext. 4
Estes Park 18-Hole Golf Course is approaching its 100th year of golf. You do not want to miss out on the new commemorative merchandise we will have in both our 9-Hole and 18-Hole pro shops. We will be introducing several new events in 2018 that will get you excited to play golf in Estes Park. You may sign up for our newsletter here to stay up to date on all of our 2018 festivities.
The courses sit in a natural valley that is surrounded by spectacular mountains. During most of the year, you are able to play your round of golf while sharing the course with herds of deer and elk with an occasional coyote or two watching. The Pro Shop and Hangar Restaurant are open April 1st until October 31st. The course is open April 15th until October 31st.
- Tee-times are strongly recommended and can be made by calling the course and choosing extension zero (0).
- Weekday tee-times may be made 7 days in advance.
- Weekend tee-times may be made by calling at 4 p.m. on the Friday of the previous weekend -- 8 or 9 days in advance.
- Steel spikes are NOT ALLOWED.
- Children under age 9 are NOT ALLOWED on the golf course.
- Call (970) 586-8146 Ext. 0, for tee-times.
PRO-SHOP AND PRACTICE RANGE
Enjoy our complete practice facility. Featuring a putting green, chipping green, natural grass, and artificial hitting areas. It's hard to keep your eye on the ball when practicing on our range surrounded by snowcapped, scenic mountains. Afterwards visit our pro-shop for a large selection of logoed souvenirs and clothing to remind you of your majestic experience. Our prices are very reasonable and we are always offering specials.
Gift cards available in person or by phone.
- April 1 - 14, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- April 15 - May 14, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- May 15 - May 31, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- June 1 - June 30, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- July 1 - 31, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Aug 1 - 31, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sept. 1 - 10, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Sept 11 - 24, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 25 - Oct 15, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Oct 16 - 31, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you need directions use the map below
Contact the 18-Hole Golf Course