Estes Valley Dog Park
Your dog wants to play too! Bring your pooch over to the Estes Valley Dog Park, located at the corner of Community Drive and U.S. Highway 36 in Stanley Park, where they can run, play on obstacle course features and take a dip in the water. The Estes Valley Dog Park is an off-leash park built using private and public funds.
Please help keep it safe and enjoyable for all users by following these guidelines:
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by them.
- Owners are required to clean up after their dogs.
- All dogs must be properly inoculated, licensed, and healthy. Puppies must be at least three months old and have completed all vaccinations for parvovirus.
- Animals must wear a collar and tags at all times.
- Owners must carry a leash for each dog they have in the park - maximum three dogs.
- Dogs are required to be on leash outside this enclosure. Please use the transition enclosures to unleash and leash your dog.
- Owners may not leave their dogs unattended or allow them out of sight.
- Dogs showing aggression towards people or other animals should be removed from the park.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted in the park.
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
- IF ANOTHER DOG OR A PERSON IS BITTEN, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO THE ESTES PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT 586-4000.
TO REPORT ANY PROBLEMS, OR FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE DOG PARK CONTACT:
Estes Valley Recreation and Park District at 970-586-8191.