Estes Valley Dog Park
The Estes Valley Dog Park is an off-leash park built using private and public funds.
Please help keep it safe and enjoyable for all users by following these guidelines:
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by them.
- Owners are required to clean up after their dogs.
- All dogs must be properly inoculated, licensed, and healthy. Puppies must be at least three months old and have completed all vaccinations for parvovirus.
- Animals must wear a collar and tags at all times.
- Owners must carry a leash for each dog they have in the park - maximum three dogs.
- Dogs are required to be on leash outside this enclosure. Please use the transition enclosures to unleash and leash your dog.
- Owners may not leave their dogs unattended or allow them out of sight.
- Dogs showing aggression towards people or other animals should be removed from the park.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted in the park.
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
- IF ANOTHER DOG OR A PERSON IS BITTEN, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO THE ESTES PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT 586-4000.
TO REPORT ANY PROBLEMS, OR FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE DOG PARK CONTACT:
Estes Valley Recreation and Park District at 970-586-8191.