ESTES VALLEY RECREATION & PARKS DISTRICT
CHILDREN ON THE GOLF COURSE POLICY
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 7 YEARS ARE PERMITTED ON THE ESTES PARK 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE OR LAKE ESTES 9-HOLE GOLF COURSE WITH THE SIGNED WAIVER BELOW. AGE 7 AND OLDER ASSUME THE RISK OF PLAY AS ANY ADULT.
RULES FOR GOLF COURSE USE OR AS SPECTATOR FOR CHILDREN UNDER 7
- CHILDREN WHO CANNOT WALK AND MOVE ON THEIR OWN ARE NOT PERMITTED
- NO STROLLERS OR CARRIERS FOR INFANTS
- CHILDREN NOT PLAYING GOLF MUST STAY IN THE GOLF CART OR NEAR THE PARENT
- THE LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE CHILD HAS SIGNED THE WAIVER AGREEMENT ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Child’s full name____________________(1)_____________Age_______(2)__________
I_____________(3)______________(Printed full name of parent or legal guardian) hereby assume full responsibility in case of injury or loss of life to the above named child during the course of our visit at the Estes Park 18-Hole Golf Course and/or the Lake Estes Executive 9-Hole Golf Course, and hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Estes Valley Recreation & Park District, its supervisors, employees, and patrons.
I also agree to the following rules:
- Only parents or guardians with valid driver’s licenses may operate the golf cart.
- Only in the case of one parent and two children without driver’s licenses may 3 people ride in a cart.
- Children who are not playing golf must remain in the golf cart or near the parent during play.
- Children must maintain a safe distance from all bodies of water throughout the golf courses.
- All wildlife will be given the right of way and must be avoided.