MARRIAGE/CIVIL UNION INFORMATION:
There are a few extraordinary dates coming up on the calendar: Easy to remember for an anniversary date:
1. Proof of Identification for both parties:
- such as a United States issued Driver’s License,
- United States issued State Identification Card or
- Birth Certificate (must be original or a certified copy)
2. Age Requirement:
November 5, 2019 Coordinated Election will be conducted as an all-mail- ballot delivery election for Logan County Voters.
C.R.S. 1-13-106 Forgery- Any person who falsely makes, alters, forges, or counterfeits any ballot before or after it has been cast, or who forges any name of a person as a signer or witness to a petition or nomination paper, or who forges any letter of acceptance, declination, or withdrawal, or who forges the name of a registered elector to a voter’s mail-in or mail ballot commits forgery which is a class five 5 felony.
Have you ever been out of town and realized your plates are about to expire?
Do you have family members away from home in Colorado at college and the plates on the car is about to expire?
What can you do?
When is Colorado holding the next Primary Elections?
- March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary Election
- June 30, 2020 State Primary Election
Who can vote in a Presidential or State Primary Election?
Do you know someone that is in one of the following circumstances?