ABOUT THE AQUATIC CENTER
Built in 1984, the Estes Park Aquatic Center is an indoor facility open to the public year-round. The Aquatic Center has six lap lanes, a diving well, diving board and a water slide. It also has a wader pool for children 6 and under. The main pool is kept between 84° and 85° and the wader pool is kept near 90°.
*** The Aquatic Center will be closing Friday, May 19 at 1 p.m. and will remain closed through early October. We will be using this time to perform required maintenace at the exsisting Aquatic Center as well as perform work needed to connect the current building to the new Estes Valley Community Center. Keep up with the construction progress and reopen dates on our website and on our facebook page. If you have additional questions, you can reach the aquatic staff during this time at 970.586.8189. We apologize for any inconvenience. ***
Summer options for staying active!
- Run the Lake Estes Trail and keep up with your fitness at the fitness stations around the lake.
- Play a game of horseshoes at the Lake Estes Marina.
- Rent a paddle board or kayak and cruise Lake Estes.
- Learn to play golf with our golf professionals at the Estes Park 18-Hole Golf Course.
- Hike the Homer Rouse Trail.
For more information call (970) 586-2340, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: If the Estes Park School District is closed due to inclement weather or for an emergency, the Aquatic Center will also be closed.