Weddings and Special Events
Picture Your Event Here!
Estes Valley is a beautiful location for any formal or casual gathering. With its stunning views of the snow-capped Rocky Mountains, a plethora of activities for your guests and participants, and a wide variety of lodging options, Estes Park ranks high on the list for destination weddings, special events and corporate gatherings in Colorado.
Estes Valley Recreation and Park District is a big part of the wide variety of options in Estes Valley. Take a look and let us know how we can help.
Estes Valley Community Center
The Estes Valley Community Center is one of the newest event facilities in Estes Park. With more than 4,000 square feet of affordable space, this facility offers event planners lots of options for special events, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, showers, corporate meetings, holiday celebrations, memorial services or programs. All space is available to rent on an hourly basis. Tables and chairs are included in the rental.
• Community room(s): 2,832 square feet (can divide into three 900-square-foot spaces); accmmodates 60 per room or 190 total; AV equipment available
• Classroom: 425 square feet; accommodates up to 21; AV equipment available
• Commercial kitchen: 325 square feet; fully equipped with gas stove top, double oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and ice maker
For more information, visit the community center page or contact the community center directly at 970-586-8191.
After exchanging your vows, celebrate with friends and family at a reception at the Estes Valley Community Center. Our all-inclusive wedding package includes:
• 3,000-square-foot room and commercial kitchen
• overhead sound and projection equipment
• space for a cocktail hour
• private gathering room, ideal for a bridal suite, kids' area or lounge
• tables and chairs (72-inch rounds or six-foot rectangles)
• access from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. for Friday dates or 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. for Saturday receptions
• ideal for receptions of 75 to 150 guests
Friday dates: $2,500
Saturday dates: $3,000
($500 deposit required to reserve the space)
For more info, call the community center directly at 970-586-8191.
EVRPD has three outdoor pavilions available to rent for more casual events.
• Small shelter: This facility has six picnic tables for up to 36 people, electricity and attached restrooms. Check availability.
• Large shelter This building has 18 picnic tables and seats up to 108 people or 150 without tables. It inclues electricity and restrooms are located nearby. Check availability.
• Marina pavilion: This popular open-air pavilion is adjacent to the marina store on the shore of Lake Estes. It is an ideal venue available between March and October fo groups up to 120 people. Check availability.
You have chosen Estes Park for your event because of the beautiful views and wide range of activities for your guests, while in town for your special occassion. EVRPD provides a one-stop shop for a variety of activities for guests of all ages and interests.
EVRPD manages two golf courses, the Eses Park 18-Hole Golf Course and the Lake Estes 9-Hole Golf Course. Both courses are surrounded by stunning views, rent clubs, have practice facilities and sell all of your golfing needs in the pro shops. The 9-hole course is ideal for a short round of golf or for the inexperienced player. The 18-hole course makes an ideal destination for a business meeting or wedding party afternoon excursion. Visit the golf page for more info and to reserve your tee times.
The Lake Estes Marina sits on the northeast side of Lake Estes. With beautiful views of Longs Peak and the Rocky Mountains, this is sure to be a great way to spend an afternoon with family, friends or coworkers. Services include boat rentals (from 4 to 10 passeners), paddle boats, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, pedal carts and bikes. For more info, visit the marina page.
If children will be participating in your event oryour guests need a place to work out, then look to the Estes Valley Community Center. Opened in 2018, this 70,000 state-of-the-art recreation facility has a lap pool, leisure pool, lazy river, hot tub, workout equipment, indoor track, golf simulator, gymnasium and much more. Visit the community center page to learn about all of the amenities.
Looking for something to do with your wedding party? Consider booking line-dancing lessons or a group yoga session, both offered at the Estes Valley Community Center. For more info, call 970-586-8191.
Let us know how we can help. Call us at 970-586-8191 and ask for the event coordinator or sign up to receive emails about the latest info.
And if you are looking for more info about other services, vendors and accommodations in Estes Park, visit the Estes Park Wedding Association website.