Science & Policy Work Group
Co-Hosted by the Colorado Department of Revenue’s Marijuana Enforcement Division and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the Science & Policy Work Group is made up of a diverse work group of scientists, academics, business and policy representatives, public health officials, state and local representatives, and other stakeholders.
The purpose of the work group is to share information and collaborate on marijuana science and policy issues, including but not limited to testing requirements and methods, process validation, sampling protocols, research and development, and identifying best practices for all license types across the industry. The work group meets on a bimonthly basis or as often as needed.
Friday, January 8, 2021 Recording; Password: @S%7.0rY
Co-Chairs: Kyle Lambert, MED and Heather Krug, CDPHE
Testing: Scott Hansen, Agricor Labratories and Kate Evans, Longboard Scientific Consulting
Sampling: Alena Rodriguez, Rm3 Labs and Jenny Germano, ICS Consulting
Process Validation Task Group
Quality Management Systems/Good Manufacturing Practices: Greg Jones, GMP Collective and Laura Davis, Affinity Consulting Solutions
Additives & Ingredients: Stephen Goldman, Kaycha Labs
Processing: Tyrell Towle, MedPharm Holdings and Steven Cobb, Kebar
- Emergency Rules and Adoption Order for Metals Testing Project
- Please use this Cover Page for submission
- Industry Bulletin Announcing the Science & Policy Work Group
- 2020 Rulemaking Information, including Science & Policy Work Group Recommendations
Interested in Participating?
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form. Please be ready to provide:
- Contact Information (including email address* and phone number)
- Occupation, job title, employer, and/or organization or represented group
*In order to join the Google Group, you MUST have a gmail address.