Racing Support License Online Renewal
Support licensees may now submit their license renewals online. Support licenses are valid for three years. Between renewal years, licensees will need to submit to the Division of Racing a validation card (DR 9020) every year.
To renew online, ensure you have the necessary information collected and available to upload electronically before beginning the online application (see bullet checklist below). You will need to use your license number and your Social Security Number in order to create a user ID in and access the online renewal system.
- Information to complete the Support License Application (name, addresses, SSN, demographic information, license history, background information, racing/gaming history/infractions)
- Valid Picture State Issued ID
- You will need to upload a scanned copy of one of the following forms of identification: Valid driver's license with photo, state-issued ID, passport, or certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If you have a driver’s license or identification from one of the following states: HI, IL, MD, NE, UT, and WA, you will need to provide a scanned copy of your birth certificate or US passport at the time of application.
- If you are a resident alien, you will need to provide your resident alien card and alien number. You will upload a scanned copy in the system.
- Affidavit-Restriction on Public Benefits (DR 4679)
- Statement of Understanding (DR 4679B)
- Owner/Trainer/Kennel/Stable/Jockey Employer Form (DR 9066)
- Fingerprints- **Online renewal applications will be accepted, but will not be considered complete until the fingerprinting requirement is submitted to and approved by the Division of Racing Events.
- Applicants must be re-fingerprinted every six years.
- Fingerprinting is waived if the applicant is over 70 years old or under the age of 16.
|Instructions for pdf files: Open the pdf file from your browser or Adobe Reader (download for free here).
Complete the highlighted sections in the pdf file and save a copy to your computer or device.
Use the electronic signature function in adobe reader to sign the form.
Upload the signed, completed and saved pdf file in the appropriate sections in the online application.
To begin the process for online renewal, click on this e-government link to start your online application. A credit card is necessary for making payments online and users will be charged $.75 per transaction plus 2.25% of the amount of the charged service fee. Submissions will not be accepted once your badge expiration date has passed.