What is Problem Gambling?
Ten Questions to Ask
Do you, or a close friend or family member, have a problem with gambling? Take a few moments to answer these questions. If you or someone you know answers "Yes" to any of these 10 questions, consider seeking assistance from a professional regarding this gambling behavior.
National Council on Problem Gambling
10 Questions About Gambling Behavior
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
- Have thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?
If you or someone you know answers "Yes" to any of these questions, consider seeking assistance from a professional regarding this gambling behavior.
Help is available! For more help with a gambling problem, or for more information click the link below: