MED Support and Key Occupational License Renewal
Occupational Support and Key Licenses must be renewed every two years - the expiration date is printed on the Occupational License Badge and the renewal fee is $75.00
We recommend that you submit your renewal application at least 30 DAYS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION OF YOUR CURRENT LICENSE. If your badge expires prior to receipt of your renewal application, you must begin the process again - this requires that you come into a MED office and apply for a NEW occupational license. Please note that renewal applications cannot be processed sooner than 60 from the expiration date of your current license.
In order to renew your Occupational License:
- Download an Occupational License Renewal Application
- Please Print the Application Single-Sided Only
- Complete the application and collect all necessary supporting documents - including a copy of your Valid Colorado ID or Driver License
- Only current application forms will be accepted and the applicant's signature MUST be NOTARIZED prior to submission to the MED!
- Your renewal application packet must include the full renewal fee ($75) - no third party checks will be accepted.
Your renewal packet can be submitted in person or mailed to the Lakewood Office (note that incorrect payments MUST be picked up at the Lakewood office, they CANNOT be mailed back to the sender:
Colorado Springs Office:
Grand Junction Office:
If you pass the necessary background checks a new badge will be mailed to the address provided on your application.
If you fail to pass the background check you will have an opportunity to request a meeting to resolve any issues. If you choose not to pursue this option you must return your expired badge to the MED and discontinue your employment within Colorado's Marijuana Industry.
MED Occupational Support and Key License Renewal Application Revised 3/28/18