MED Occupational License Renewal
If your badge expires prior to receipt of your renewal application, you must begin the process again. This requires that you to come into an MED office and apply for a NEW occupational license
and the applicant's signature MUST be Notarized!
- Download the appropriate Occupational License Renewal Application
- Please Print the Application as Single-Sided Only
- Complete the application and collect the necessary supporting documents (Note that the application now requires a notarized signature)
- Include a color photocopy of your Colorado's ID/Driver License in your packet
- Mail the application, supporting documents and your renewal fee to:
MED Denver Office
Attn: Licensing Section
1707 Cole Blvd., Suite 300
Lakewood, CO 80401
(I-70 Exit 263 - West/Colorado Mills Parkway)
We recommend that your complete renewal packet (application, supporting documents and fee)be submitted thirty days prior to the expiration date on your MED Occupational Badge.
If you pass the necessary background checks a new badge will be mailed to the address provided on your submitted application.
If you fail to pass the background check you will have an opportunity to request a meeting to resolve any issues. If you choose not to pursue this option you must return your expired badge to the MED and discontinue your employment within the Medical Marijuana industry.
MED Occupational License Renewal Application (May be used for either Support or Key Applicant) Revised 10/25/2016
Applicants must use a current application and the signature must be notarized
The Support and Key Renewal Application fee is $75.00
Please Print the Application as Single-Sided Only
If you do not already have a MED Occupational License click HERE to get information on applying for one.