Local Authorities that Allow Marijuana Businesses to Operate Within Their Jurisdiction - Please check with directly with the authority in question to ensure that they are currently accepting new business applications.
Before You Apply, be aware that having a MED Owner or Employee License and working within the Colorado Regulated Marijuana Industry may have adverse Federal Immigration consequences.
- All MED Offices can now accept credit card payments- users will be charged a $.75 + 2.25% of the amount of the charged service fee
- All MED Offices can accept money orders
- All MED Offices can accept checks - no third-party or temporary checks can be accepted
- Only the Lakewood Office can accept CASH payments, which must be made in exact change
- Retail Marijuana BUSINESS Applicants please note that Local Authority fees may only be paid with a check or money order
MED Fee Schedule, 8/2/19 Note that an updated fee schedule is pending based on the adoption of final permanent rules no later than November 5, 2019.