MED Approved Responsible Vendor Program Providers
The MED has approved the following businesses’ Responsible Vendor Training Programs. Only the Training Programs listed below have been approved by the MED to administer Responsible Vendor training and to confer Responsible Vendor designation to Medical Marijuana Centers and Retail Marijuana Stores.
Please note, approved Responsible Vendor Providers may elect to add additional, value-added, material outside of the scope of what MED requires in M 408 and R 407, however, this material has not been reviewed by MED or CDPHE and is, therefore the sole responsibility of the Provider to ensure accuracy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a business or individual claiming to have MED approval that is not on this list.
By clicking on a specific vendor's name you will access that vendor's website:
- Cannabis Industry Institute (Certified January 23, 2017)
- Cannabis Regulatory Solutions (Certified April 5, 2016)
- Cannabis Trainers (Certified August 19, 2015)
- Colorado Compliance Consultants, LLC (Certified September 24, 2015)
- iComply Cannabis (Certified September 25, 2015)
- Joel Smith Consulting, LLC (Certified July 31, 2017)
- Konope Compliance (Certified December 19, 2018)
- Legacy 64, LLC (Certified June 13, 2019)
- Marijuana Training and Compliance Co (Certified February 23, 2016)
- RVP Online.com (Certified May 23, 2019)
- Sepal Cannabis Consulting and Training (Certified February 23, 2016)
- Train to Tend (Certified October 3, 2016)
- Trichome Institute (Certified October 8, 2015)