MED Application and Licensing
Statement of Understanding
When the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) accepts an application for a Business or Individual License, each applicant must read, initial and sign a MED Statement of Understanding specific to the type of application submitted. This document serves as an agreement between the individual and MED that, upon receipt of a MED Business or Individual License, the holder of the license will comply with all applicable Colorado statute and regulations.
Local Authorities that Allow Marijuana Businesses to Operate Within Their Jurisdiction - Please check with directly with the authority in question to ensure that they are currently accepting new business applications.
Before You Apply, be aware that having a MED Occupational License and working within the Medical or Retail Marijuana Industry may have adverse Federal Immigration consequences.
- All MED Offices can now accept credit card payments- users will be charged a $.75 + 2.25% of the amount of the charged service fee
- All MED Offices can accept money orders
- All MED Offices can accept checks - no third-party or temporary checks can be accepted
- Only the Lakewood Office can accept CASH payments, which must be made in exact change
- Retail Marijuana BUSINESS Applicants please note that Local Authority fees may only be paid with a check or money order
MED Fee Schedule, 8/2/19