LED - Video Conferencing/Conference Call for Working Group Meetings
Please review the following information if you are not able to attend the working group meeting for 6/24/19.
Anyone who wants to be on the video conferencing for the Liquor Rules Working Group meetings will need a google email account. It is free and easy to do.
1. Go to the Google Account creation page (gmail.com).
2. Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
3. Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are three ways to join the meeting –
1. Join us in person at the Pierce Enforcement Conference Room #110, Entrance "B" (1881 Pierce St, Lakewood, CO 80214). Please note that seating is first come, first serve for the public.
2. From your computer or smart phone (requires speakers) via meet.google.com/owh-bzwm-ovh (click or copy and paste into your web browser). *Please make sure your microphone is muted on your computer or smartphone, until we are taking questions or we ask for comments. Please note: if you don’t have a camera on your computer, you will not be able to video conference. If you don’t have a microphone on your computer, you will have to join via phone also. The easiest way to video conference is to download Google Hangouts/Meet onto your smart phone since they should have a camera and a microphone.
3. Conference call by phone:
Phone #: 915-308-0299, PIN: 669310#
Please note: you may experience audio latency issues if you participate by using both the Google Hangouts and conference call options (you cannot be on Google Hangouts/Meet on your computer with a microphone "on" and call in on the conference number, this will cause feedback and will interfere with everyone who is on the video conferencing.)
Please be patient as we test out our video conferencing equipment for future meetings. Thank you.