e-Government Portal to Submit Employee License Renewal Applications
Save time and submit your occupational renewal application online via the e-government web portal!
When you visit the site:
- Be aware that you cannot submit your application from a cell phone - only laptop and desktop computers can be used with this service.
- Click on the "Register a Person" link from the menu in the left upper corner of the page.
- Enter your badge number and your social security number without spaces or dashes.
- You will then be taken to your MED Occupational License Record - you must be within Sixty (60) days of your badge expiration date to access the system.
- Complete the application online and you will be prompted to upload these three items:
The affidavit and release will be provided to you by the system and you will need to download the document, complete it and upload the completed document before your application will be accepted. However, both PDF fillable forms are linked above if you would like to download them from this page and complete them ahead of time.
You will need a credit card to pay the $75.00 application fee, along with the $2.45 e-government process fee for a total of $77.45.
If your application is approved, you will receive your new badge within a week to ten (10) days.