Dealer and Wholesaler License Renewals - Auto Industry Division
License renewals cannot be obtained on line. The AID office will send out all renewals via U.S. mail.
The AID office is required by law to mail renewal packets to the primary business/mailing address of record, 30 days prior to their license expiration date.
Once You Receive the Renewal Packet Submit:
- All Auto Industry applications and forms require that a licensee use their FULL LEGAL name as shown on the applicants Drivers License or Identification Card.
- Dealer License Renewal Application - Make sure to complete questions 1-4 on this form.
- $50,000 Surety Bond or Continuation Certificate (DR 2803A) - A photocopy may be submitted.
- Complete questions 1-4.
- Secure Verifiable Identification for all owners, partners, members or officers
- DR4679 - Affidavit -Restrictions on Benefits - For lawful presence in the US – Required for all owners, partners, officers, members of license holder.
- Complete all steps listed in the "Dealer Renewal Application Checklist" section of the Dealer License Renewal Application.
Submit required fee. See Fee Schedule