Licensees are responsible for ensuring they are compliant with applicable statute and rules. This Compliance Tip is not intended to be all-inclusive and may not include all statutes and rules applicable to the Topic. Further, the Division is not able to provide you with legal advice. If you have any legal questions, please consult with an attorney.
- Failed Microbial Contaminant Testing for Retail Flower and Trim, March 14, 2017
- Medical Marijuana Virtual Transfers from Cultivations to Unaligned Centers or Infused Product Manufactures, February 21, 2017
- Medical Marijuana Center Sales to Patients Presenting Documentation Obtained via the CPHE On-Line Medical Marijuana Registry System, March 15, 2017
- Metrc® Employee Lists, November 9, 2016
- Test Result Metrc® Entries, December 12, 2016
- Placement of the Universal Symbol, November 4, 2016