Caregiver Cultivation Registration
State statute requires that all Medical Marijuana Cultivating and Transporting Caregivers register the location of their Medical Marijuana Cultivation with the Department of Revenue.
Cultivating Caregivers must register:
- the location of each cultivation operation; and
- the registration number of each patient for whom they cultivate Medical Marijuana; and
- any extended plant count numbers and their corresponding patient registry numbers (an extended plant count is any number greater than six (6))
Transporting Caregivers must register:
- the registration number of each homebound patient for whom they transport Medical Marijuana; and
- the total number of plants and ounces that the Caregiver is authorized to transport; and
- if applicable, the location of the each patient’s registered Medical Marijuana Center or Caregiver cultivation
As of January 1, 2017, Cultivating and Transporting Caregivers are required to register and provide this information in the Colorado Medical Marijuana Caregiver Registry at MMRS Registry Website (medicalmarijuana.colorado.gov). The former Caregiver Cultivation Location Registration form will no longer be accepted.
If you are having technical difficulties registering or applying via the online system, call 303-692-2184 Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. If you have questions specific to registering your cultivation, send us an email to CGRSCultivationRegistr