REEES Loan Program
REEES Loan Program:
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for Schools (REEES) program provides school districts with loans for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects if they are unable to secure private sector financing. To apply for a loan, a school district must receive approval from its board of education and have a team dedicated to the project. Schools can receive assistance with the creation of an energy efficiency plan.
- Rules Governing the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for Schools Loan Program.
- Frequent REEES Questions
- REEES Loan Program Application
- K-12 Schools
- Energy Savings for Schools (ESS)
- Supplemental Environmental Projects (SEPs)
- Energy Performance Contracting
- Renew Our Schools
- High Performing School Program