The Colorado Energy Office (CEO) is accepting proposals through the ALT Fuels Colorado grant program for funding of compressed natural gas fueling station equipment with the option of additional funding for co-located electric vehicle charging and propane auto gas station equipment.
Any program updates or changes will be posted here. Please keep in mind that only station operators are eligible to submit applications for station funding through the ALT Fuels Colorado program.
Applications currently are being accepted on a rolling bid basis. Please see the application resources below.
RFA and Supporting Materials
- ALT Fuels Colorado Application Form
- ALT Fuels Colorado RFA
- Appendix 1 - Model Grant Agreement
- Appendix 2 - State of Colorado Supplemental Federal Provisions
- Attachment A - Application Summary Sheet
- Attachment B - Request for Taxpayer ID Number and Certification (W-9)
- EVSE Application Form (Optional)
- Propane Fueling Application Form (Optional)
- FAQs - Round I
- FAQs_Round II
- FAQs - Round III
- FAQs - Round IV
- FAQs - Round V
- FAQs - Rolling Bid
For more information, contact Christian Williss at firstname.lastname@example.org.